Basketball is a popular sport that is enjoyed by people of all ages. It is a great way to get exercise, have fun, and learn teamwork. This unit will introduce students to the basic skills of basketball. Students will learn how to dribble, pass, shoot, and defend. They will also learn about the rules of the game and how to play in a team setting.
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Dribble the ball with control.
- Pass the ball accurately to a partner.
- Shoot the ball from a variety of distances.
- Play defense and prevent the other team from scoring.
- Follow the rules of the game.
This unit is designed for students in elementary school, middle school, and high school. The lesson plans can be modified to meet the needs of students of all ages and abilities.
I hope you enjoy these unit! Click on the contents in the flip book below to jump to pages in the document.
JustAdaptIt.com Curriculum Codes
● ES4b: Elementary School
● MS2a: Middle School
● HS4b: High School