Exciting News for Adapted PE Advocates!
The Maryland Adapted Physical Education Conference (MAPEC) is hosting a can’t-miss virtual session in just one week, featuring the renowned 2022 National APE Teacher of the Year @JenHeebink presenting on Unified PE.
Why You Should Tune In:
- Expert Insights: Jen brings a wealth of knowledge to the table, especially in Unified PE.
- Networking: Connect with peers who are just as passionate about inclusive physical education.
- Free Participation: There’s no cost to join—just a world of valuable information to gain.
- Host: Maryland Adapted Physical Education Conference (MAPEC)
- Date & Time:November 14th, 2023 7:00-8:00(EST)
- Registration: Sign up here
Be Part of It: This virtual session is open to everyone interested in making physical education more inclusive. Whether you’re a teacher, a student, or an advocate, there’s something valuable for you here.
For more details, visit MAPEC’s website.
See you there!